Pan Asian Gi & No Gi Adults, Kids & Masters International Jiu Jitsu Open April 25 & 26
South East Asian Largest BJJ competition after the IBJJF Manila Open since 2005. We look forward to continuing this success with the support of the teams and players in the region.
This year more divisions have been added both male / Female Children’s divisions, Male / Female Masters up to M4, Juniors Male / Female divisions.
Venue / Date :
Pan Asian Gi April 25 Pan Asian No Gi April 26
Activity Area , Ayala Circuit Makati https://circuitmakati.com/ayala-malls-circuit/
Registration and Fees:
On or before April 20 – P1595 add P795 for No Gi
After January 16 P1995 add P995 for No Gi
Absolute add P250
Registration links : Pan Asian Gi / No Gi Kids Adults Masters International Open Links http://www.grapplingcontests.com/register6.php?event=213
Discount applies only to GI & No GI event; Masters & Adults are considered two divisions
- Rates & Fees: All Events
- Before April 5 – P1695 plus P795 for No GI (Gi / No Gi) Absolute add P250 for each event
- For two events P1595 (i.e. Pan Asian Intl and Phill Trials P1595 per event)
- After April 5 – P1995 plus P995 add P300 for Absolute for each event
Deadline for Entries and Corrections ; At the time of registration please check your entry on the Competitor list make sure you have included your Team name. Do not send an email for Corrections after the deadline.
- Entry Deadline Monday April 20
- No Corrections or Entries after Monday April 20
- Match Schedule / Brackets released Wednesday April 22
After registration please check your name on the competitor list
NOTE: It is the obligation of all competitors to check your entry prior to the Correction deadline sees the Competitor list (details adjusted anytime before the deadline) not after the deadline.
We do not check emails after the deadline; this period is when the brackets and schedules are synchronised.
|2004 & before||Kids||Mixed belts|
|2003 & |
|Adult||White, Blue ,Purple, Brown; Black|
|Masters 1||White; Blue; Purple;Brown; Black|
|Masters 2||White; Blue; Purple Brown; Black|
|Masters 3||White, Blue; Purple, Brown; Black|
|1974 & |
|Masters 4||White Blue;Purple; Brown,|
Registrations are processed only after payment has been received.
1.Online registration – click the registration links. For your registration to be processed you must pay at the same time that you register, follow the links after registration. Registrations without payment are not processed.
2. Direct deposit – for multiple or Team entries only. You must email your deposit slip with your entries at the same time.
ECD Events Concepts and Designs
Bank of Commerce,
111 – 00 – 0027533
Email deposit slip and entries to; email@example.com
Pay at KMA
Tordesillas St Makati or
Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong
Contact details; Tel Joshua (02) 8551 -4449
Email to Mike; firstname.lastname@example.org
Match Schedule / Brackets;
Brackets will be released Late Wednesday April 22
All competitors to be in the warm up area at the Venue one hour prior to your Match time
Schedule will show match time by division and Mat number. Match Schedule; Released prior to the event
Please check and arrive one hour before your Match schedule
Corrections Email to: email@example.com Subject: “ Corrections “ . Send just one email.
Include your Full Name, Event ID, the Event is it GI or No GI, Team name and the changes required. Confirmation email will be sent back to you
For Corrections please send an email only No text / phone calls or Facebook messages
• Corrections can be
made any time up to the Deadline
• Please check the Link under Competitor Info after you register
GI Dress Code / Change room
- All Black , Blue and White Gis allowed
- See the IBJJF Rules for placement of patches
- Please pick up your trash, lets leave a good impression
- CHANGE ROOM : Male and Female are provided.
Please note: Wear shoes around the mat area; do not walk around with bare feet the dirt transfers to the mat.
Always wear a shirt, we are in a shopping Center not your Gym
No Gi Dress Code :
Shorts for Men
- Board Shorts Black or Black & White color , and or the belt color are acceptable/
- 2. No Spats for Men that exceed the length of the shorts under the shorts
- Shorts should not contain, pockets, zippers, plastics or metals that could harm a opponent.
- Short Length halfway down the thigh but not to exceed 15cm from the knee
SHORTS / SPATS FOR WOMEN
- Shorts , Compression pants (spats)colored black , black and White or the belt color are allowed.
SHIRTS / RASH GUARDS
- Rash guards should be made of skin tight elastic material long enough to cover the waist of the shorts, long sleeve or short sleeves only
- Rash guards should be not less than 10% of your Belt colour ie Blue belts, Blue colour must be part of the rash guard material.
EVENT INFORMATION and REGULATIONS
1.Competitors : please leave the competition area after your match to avoid congestion in the area. BE AT HE EVENT AREA ONE HOUR BEFORE YOUR MATCH SCHEDULE.
2. Undergarments must be worn, Men no Tshirts rash guard allowed under the Gi , Ladies Rash guard is allowed no Sports Bra.
3. Competitors are not allowed to wear groin cups.
4. Knee braces should not contain metal or plastic material.
5. Coaching : No Coaching within the Mat Area, except one Coach is allowed for Children’s Novice matches, or for hearing impaired athletes. Please sit at the table side chair and leave the area after the match.
6. Photographers / Videographers please ask for a Media Badge , no one is allowed in the competition area without a badge.
7. Footwear : All competitors wear slippers , thongs , flip flops , sandals or shoes around the Venue. Do not walk barefoot.
8. Weigh in : If you do not make weight during the official weigh in you can be disqualified
9. Absolute registration :register at the same time you register for your weight class.
10 .Change room :provided wear your Gi or rash guard when in the mall do not walk around with out a shirt.
11. Discipline : Please Observe the commands given by the Guards and the Event staff
12. Awarding : You must receive your medal on the Podium, dressed in Competition attire. One person only to accompany the winners on the stage to receive their medals. No awarding will be made if there are more than one accompanying the medalist. This is for safety reasons.
13. Gi & Rash Guard Checking : Your Gi will be checked prior to the match , pre check your Gi and Belt that it matches the IBJJF requirements. You have one minute to change your Gi if it does not meet the specifications. Short sleeve Rash guards should be body fitting and contain not less than 10 % of your belt colour . Tops or shirts that are not body fitting are not allowed you will be required to change.
14 . Respect the Mall and its patrons keep your area clean and be courteous to others , no swearing or bad language is tolerated. PICK UP YOUR TRASH.
Venue & Date : Ayala Circuit Makati https://circuitmakati.com/ayala-malls-
9 am Activity Area
April 25, 2020 – Gi
April 26, 2020 – No Gi