JJFP 2023 BICOL Gi & No Gi Regional Open
The largest and 1st Official Jiu Jitsu event in the Bicol region to be held at Robinsons Mall Naga , Saturday August 26
Start 10am , Gi Divisions , No Gi Competitors to be at the venue by 12am
Date and Venue ; Saturday August 26 , Robinsons Mall Naga City , Event Area
SEMINAR : 11 am to 2pm August 27 , Churinga Eco Farm Tigaon , P500 all welcome
REGISTRATION DETAILS :
ALL COMPETITORS MUST CREATE THIER OWN PROFILE AND REGISTER ON SMOOTHCOMP .
Discount : Gi and No Gi , register at the same time to receive the discount
Kids and Juniors No
. Early Bird before Sunday July 23 : P950 discount for No Gi P400
. Normal Registration July 24 up to August 20 ; P1100 discount for No Gi P300
. Late Registration August 21 to 23 : P1200 discount for No Gi P200
. Early Bird before Sunday July 23 ; P1100 discount for No Gi P400 – Absolute P 250
. Normal Registration: July 24 to August 20 ; P1200 discount for No Gi P300 -Absolute P300
. Late Registration August 21 to 23: P1300 discount for No Gi P200 – Absolute P400
PROVISIONAL BRACKETS and MAT SCHEDULE: Released on MONDAY before the Event.
CORRECTION DEADLINE : UP TO Midnight Wednesday August 23 , you can change your entry on Smoothcomp anytime up until this date . Wednesday the Brackets are printed making it difficult to adjust . The following day we attempt to finalise the brackets .
· All Competitor must create their own Smoothcomp account using their email address including Team Entries that are making direct deposits. From this account they can see the brackets match schedule and edit or make changes to their entry. We can approve the registration is not paid online via smoothcomp.com
METHODS OF PAYMENT: DIRECT PAYMENT
· 1. Smoothcomp : Register and pay through Smoothcomp using paypal Registration is not approved until the payment is processed.
OTHER PAYMENTS OPTIONS : Competitors can register at Smooth comp and pay using the options below . Send an email WITH YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP and complete registration details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will APPROVE your entry .
2. Bank Payment Account; Multiple entries / Team entries / Single entries
Direct deposits : ECD Events Concepts Designs Inc Bank of Commerce, Wack Wack , Petron Station Mandaluyong 111 – 0000 – 2851- 3 Email deposit slip and entries to; email@example.com
3. Gcash please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will provide the details
4. Direct payment : single or multiple entries . Pay at KMA Tordesillas St Makati or Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong . Please still create your own Smoothcomp profile and registration. Please provide your email address and full registration details.
REGISTRATION PROBLEMS: To check your registration we will require the email address used, the name registered, competition name , belt , weight , Division ie adults / Masters 1.
For any assistance please send us an email email@example.com we can assist you to register . Do not message through facebook.
– Children’s Belts All kids are registered as white belts under their weight class , when creating a profile enter White belt . Male and Female divisions for Children available
– Adults all Belt levels , Juvenile White and Blue Male and Female ,, Masters Male and Female 1 -4.
– JJIF Rules apply except Weigh in before your 1st match on the same day- All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters , Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
– All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters , Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
CONTACT DETAILS : firstname.lastname@example.org
ACOMADATION : Churinga Eco Resort Tigaon P250 per night Bunk rooms or in Naga City
Eligibility : Amateur MMA Fighter can compete as White belts except in the Novice comp, Judo Black Belts National Team Wrestlers and Professional MMA Fighters must compete as Blue belts
PLEASE CHECK THE PARTICIPANT LIST AFTER REGISTRATION AND EDIT IF INCORRECT
SINGLE ENTRIES : can go to the Podium anytime during the day to receive their medal or be moved to the Absolute Division.
Accomadation : Churinga Eco Farm Resort or Naga City
National Road , San Antonio , Tigaon, Bicol : Bunk rooms and Cottages
GI Dress Code
- All Black , Blue and White Gis allowed
- See the IBJJF Rules for placement of patches
- Please pick up your trash, lets leave a good impression and a clean venue.
Please note: Wear shoes around the mat area; do not walk around with bare feet the dirt transfers to the mat.
Always wear a shirt, we are in a shopping Center not your Gym
No Gi Dress Code :
Shorts for Men
- Board Shorts Black or Black & White color , and or the belt color are acceptable/
- 2. No Spats for Men that exceed the length of the shorts under the shorts
- Shorts should not contain, pockets, zippers, plastics or metals that could harm a opponent.
- Short Length halfway down the thigh but not to exceed 15cm from the knee
Shorts / Spats for Women
- Shorts , Compression pants (spats)colored black , black and White or the belt color are allowed.
Shirts / Rash Guards
- Rash guards should be made of skin tight elastic material long enough to cover the waist of the shorts, long sleeve or short sleeves only
- Rash guards should be not less than 10% of your Belt colour ie Blue belts, Blue colour must be part of the rash guard material.
EVENT INFORMATION and REGULATIONS
1.Competitors : please leave the competition area after your match to avoid congestion in the area. BE AT HE EVENT AREA ONE HOUR BEFORE YOUR MATCH SCHEDULE.
2. Proper Attire :Undergarments must be worn, Men no Tshirts rash guard allowed under the Gi , Ladies Rash guard is allowed no Sports Bra. Please check the Gi / No Gi clothing requirements above.
3. Accessories : Competitors are not allowed to wear groin cups. Knee braces should not contain metal or plastic material. Slippery substances such as hair gel or massage oils are not allowed .
4. Coaching : No Coaching within the Mat Area, except one Coach is allowed for Children’s Novice matches, or for hearing impaired athletes. Please sit at the table side chair and leave the area after the match.
5. Photographers / Videographers please ask for a Media Badge , no one is allowed in the competition area without a badge.
6. Footwear : All competitors wear slippers , thongs , flip flops , sandals or shoes around the Venue. Do not walk barefoot.
6. Weigh in : If you do not make weight during the official weigh in you can be disqualified. Be at the event area One hour prior to your match schedule.
8. Absolute registration :Register at the same time you register for your weight class.
9 .Change room :provided wear your Gi or rash guard when in the mall do not walk around with out a shirt.
10. Discipline : Please Observe the commands given by the Guards and the Event staff
11. Awarding : You must receive your medal on the Podium, dressed in Competition attire. One person only to accompany the winners on the stage to receive their medals. No awarding will be made if there are more than one accompanying the medalist. This is for safety reasons.
12 . Shopping Mall requirements : Please Respect the Mall and its patrons, keep your area tidy such as gym bags and Clot
g, be courteous to others , no swearing or bad language is tolerated. PICK UP YOUR TRASH.