2020 Philippine Gi / No Gi International Open Saturday Feb 8
One of the largest BJJ events in South East Asia with Kids Adults and Masters up to M4 divisions.
2020 Philippine Novice Gi & No Gi Championships Sunday Feb 9
Note : Dates have been changed due to a Mall Activity to Feb 8 & 9
Due to many requests we will hold the Gi & No Gi Novice Championships on the same day .This competition is designed to introduce students new to the sport a venue and opportunity to compete with students of a similar level of Experience .
White belts only , No Gold medalists in previous BJJFP , IBJJF competitions. No Judo Black Belts , Professional MMA Fighters or National Team Wrestlers .
Registration and Fees: Extended to Tuesday ,Feb 4
On or before January 19 – P1595 add P695 for No Gi
After January 19 P1995 add P795 for No Gi
Absolute add P250
Brackets : Philippine International Gi & No Gi
Brackets : Philippine Gi Novice Championships : Link for Gi http://www.grapplingcontests.com/brackets/NoviceGiBrackets.pdf
Brackets : Philippine No Gi Novice Championships : Link for No Gi http://www.grapplingcontests.com/brackets/NoviceNoGiBrackets.pdf
Match Schedule : SINGLE DIVISION COMPETITORS CAN MOVE UP A DIVISION ON THE DAY. Be at the venue one hour before and look for Jona. Competitors Please Be at the venue one hour before your Match time below ; Change rooms / Toilets are downstairs behind the stage . Note: For safety reasons , only one person can accompany the competitor to the podium stage for photo taking.
Philippine International Gi / No Gi – by division
Phill International Gi / No Gi – By Mat number http://www.grapplingcontests.com/brackets/PhilSchedule.pdfh
Match Schedule : Novice – by mat number
Novice by Divisions http://www.grapplingcontests.com/brackets/NoviceBracketsByDivision.pdf
Registration Information : Discount applies only to GI & No GI event; Masters & Adults are considered two divisions. Absolute registration is Open for all Competitors but you must register at the same time as your divisions .
- Rates & Fees: All Events
- Deadline : Tuesday Feb 4
- Before Jan 19 – P1595 plus P695 for No GI (Gi / No Gi) Absolute add P250 for each event
- For two events P1595 (i.e. Philippine Intl and Novice P1595 per event)
- After Jan 19 – P1995 plus P795 add P250 for Absolute for each event
Deadline for Entries and Corrections
- Monday Feb 3
- No Corrections or Entries after Monday Feb 3
- Match Schedule / Brackets released Late Wednesday Feb 5
After registration please check your name on the competitor list below: Check your weight, belt, and team details are correct .
Special Rule Change : No straight Foot lock for Gi and No Gi Philippine International and Novice competition for White Belts. All other situations IBJJF rules apply.
Belt and Age Divisions
|2004 & before||Kids||Mixed belts|
|2003 & |
|Adult||White, Blue ,Purple, Brown; Black|
|Masters 1||White; Blue; Purple;Brown; Black|
|M 2||White; Blue; Purple Brown; Black|
|M 3||White, Blue; Purple, Brown; Black|
|1974 & |
|M 4||White Blue;Purple; Brown,|
Send an email immediately (no text messages thru Facebook or cell phone accepted) to firstname.lastname@example.org , Subject ” Corrections “ changes can be made anytime before the registration deadline. Include your Full Name, Event ID, the Event Name and is it GI or No GI, A confirmation Email will be sent with the updated details.
Competitor Listing: Check your entry here http://www.grapplingcontests.com/asiacompetitors.php
NOTE: It is the obligation of all competitors to check your entry prior to the Correction deadline , please ensure your details are correct.
We do not check emails after the deadline; this period is when the brackets and schedules are synchronized one change affects the entire scheduled.
Match Schedule / Brackets; All competitors can enter the Mall before the Mall hours but must come directly to the Activity Center
Brackets will be released Late Wednesday Feb 5
All competitors to be in the warm up area at the Venue one hour prior to your Match time
Schedule will show match time by division and Mat number.
For Corrections please send an email only No text / phone calls or Facebook messages
Email to: email@example.com Subject: “ Corrections “
Include your Full Name, Event ID, the Event is it GI or No GI, Team name and the changes required.
A confirmation email will be sent
Match Schedule; Released prior to the event
Please check and arrive one hour before your Match schedule
GI Dress Code / Change room
- All Black , Blue and White Gis allowed
- See the IBJJF Rules for placement of patches
- Please pick up your trash, lets leave a good impression and a clean venue.
- CHANGE ROOM : Male and Female behind the stage down the stairs a toilet is in each room
Please note: Wear shoes around the mat area; do not walk around with bare feet the dirt transfers to the mat.
Always wear a shirt, we are in a shopping Center not your Gym
No Gi Dress Code :
Shorts for Men
- Board Shorts Black or Black & White color , and or the belt color are acceptable/
- 2. No Spats for Men that exceed the length of the shorts under the shorts
- Shorts should not contain, pockets, zippers, plastics or metals that could harm a opponent.
- Short Length halfway down the thigh but not to exceed 15cm from the knee
Shorts / Spats for Women
- Shorts , Compression pants (spats)colored black , black and White or the belt color are allowed.
SHIRTS / RASH GUARDS
- Rash guards should be made of skin tight elastic material long enough to cover the waist of the shorts, long sleeve or short sleeves only
- Rash guards should be not less than 10% of your Belt color ie Blue belts, Blue color must be part of the rash guard material.
EVENT INFORMATION and REGULATIONS
1.Competitors : please leave the competition area after your match to avoid congestion in the area. BE AT HE EVENT AREA ONE HOUR BEFORE YOUR MATCH SCHEDULE.
2. Undergarments must be worn, Men no Tshirts rash guard allowed under the Gi , Ladies Rash guard is allowed no Sports Bra.
3. Competitors are not allowed to wear groin cups.
4. Knee braces should not contain metal or plastic material.
5. Coaching : No Coaching within the Mat Area, except one Coach is allowed for children’s matches.
6. Photographers / Videographers please ask for a Media Badge , no one is allowed in the competition area without a badge.
7. Footwear : All competitors wear slippers , thongs , flip flops , sandals or shoes around the Venue. Do not walk barefoot.
8. Weigh in : If you do not make weight during the official weigh in you can be disqualified
9. Absolute registration :register at the same time you register for your weight class.
10 .Change room :provided wear your Gi or rash guard when in the mall do not walk around with out a shirt.
11. Discipline : Observe the commands given by the guards or Event staff
12. Awarding : Wear your competition attire . Only one person to accompany the winners on the stage to receive their medals. No awarding will be made if there are more than one accompanying the medalist. This is for safety reasons.
13 . Respect the Mall and its patrons keep your area clean and be courteous to others , no swearing or bad language is tolerated. PICK UP YOUR TRASH.
Venue & Date :Feb 8 – 9 Activity Area , Ayala Circuit Makati https://circuitmakati.com/about-us/location/
2020 Philippine International Gi / No Gi International ,Feb 8
2020 Philippine Novice Gi & No Gi Championships , Feb 9
Registrations are processed only after payment has been received.
1. Online registration – click the registration links. For your registration to be processed you must pay at the same time that you register, follow the links after registration. Registrations without payment are not valid.
2. Direct deposit – for multiple or Team entries only. You must email your deposit slip with your entries at the same time.
ECD Events Concepts and Designs
Bank of Commerce,
111 – 00 – 0027533
Email deposit slip and entries to; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Direct payment
Pay at KMA
Tordesillas St Makati or
Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong
Contact details; Tel Joshua (02) 8551 -4449
Email to Mike; email@example.com
- Please show respect to Mall Patrons
- Please follow instructions given by Guards, Officials, Event and Mall Staff
- Change rooms are provided, please use them.
- Please wear footwear around the event area and do not walk round with your shirt off.
- Please be considerate and remove your trash
- Entrance is free to the public