The 1st Jiu Jitsu Gi / No Gi Beach Games event held in the Philippines.Over the last few year Jiu Jitsu has become part of the World Beach Games a Multi Sport event held around the World.
2020 South East Asian Gi & No Gi Beach Games
As part of this development BJJFP will hold a version of the same event Gi / No Gi at Mall of Asia , Sands by the Bay on March 29 , so that the local community here can enjoys all aspects of BJJ competitions. Due to the Corona Virus in cooperation with the Mall the events is now Schedule for Sunday May 17.
This is an open event for all teams and participants from the Philippines and other countries , standard BJJ rules will apply.
Venue / Date : Sunday May 17
SM Mall of Asia , SM Sands By the Bay
Sands Event Area near Vikings
Registration and Fees:
On or before March 8 – P1595 add P695 for No Gi
After March 8 , add P795 for No Gi
Absolute add P250
Registration links : South East Asian Gi / No Gi Beach Games
Beach Games No Gi Registration
Beach Games Gi Registration
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: NOTE CHECK THE COMPETITOR LIST IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU REGISTER for Corrections email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime before the deadline Discount applies only to GI & No GI event . No discount applies to two divisions in the same event . When you register please do not forget to include your team name.
- Rates & Fees: All Events
- Before May 3 – P1595 plus P695 for No GI (Gi / No Gi) Absolute add P250 for each event
- For two events P1595 (i.e. Philippine Intl and Novice P1595 per event)
- After May 3 – P1995 plus P795 add P250 for Absolute for each event
Deadline for Entries and Corrections
- Tuesday May 12 , No Corrections or Entries after this date
- Match Schedule / Brackets released Wednesday May 13
After registration please check your name on the competitor list
NOTE: It is the obligation of all competitors to check your entry prior to the Correction deadline sees the Competitor list (details adjusted anytime before the deadline) not after the deadline.
We do not check emails after the deadline; this period is when the brackets and schedules are synchronized one change affects the entire scheduled.
Registrations are processed only after payment has been received.
- Online registration – click the registration links. For your registration to be processed you must pay at the same time that you register, follow the links after registration. Registrations without payment are not valid.
2. Direct deposit – for multiple or Team entries only. You must email your deposit slip with your entries at the same time.
ECD Events Concepts and Designs
Bank of Commerce,
111 – 00 – 0027533
Email deposit slip and entries to; email@example.com
Pay at KMA
Tordesillas St Makati or
Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong
Contact details; Tel Joshua (02) 8551 -4449
Email to Mike; firstname.lastname@example.org
Match Schedule / Brackets;
Brackets will be released Late Wednesday May 19.
All competitors to be in the warm up area at the Venue one hour prior to your Match time
Schedule will show match time by division and Mat number.
For Corrections please send one email only No text / phone calls or Facebook messages
Email to: email@example.com Subject: “ Corrections “
Include your Full Name, Event ID if you have one , the Event is it GI or No GI, Team name and the changes required.
A confirmation email will be sent, if
• Corrections can be
made any time up to the Deadline
• Please check the Link under Competitor Info after you register
To ensure your
registration is correct.
Check Name, Weight, Belt, Team name are correct
Match Schedule; Released prior to the event
Please check and arrive one hour before your Match schedule
Belt and Age Divisions
|2004 & before
|White, Blue ,Purple, Brown; Black
|White; Blue; Purple;Brown; Black
|White; Blue; Purple Brown; Black
|White, Blue; Purple, Brown; Black
White Blue;Purple; Brown,
GI Dress Code / Change room
- All Black , Blue and White Gis allowed
- See the IBJJF Rules for placement of patches
- Please pick up your trash, lets leave a good impression
- CHANGE ROOM : Male and Female are provided.
Please note: Wear shoes around the mat area; do not walk around with bare feet the dirt transfers to the mat.
Always wear a shirt, we are in a shopping Center not your Gym
No Gi Dress Code :
Shorts for Men
- Board Shorts Black or Black & White color , and or the belt color are acceptable/
- 2. No Spats for Men that exceed the length of the shorts under the shorts
- Shorts should not contain, pockets, zippers, plastics or metals that could harm a opponent.
- Short Length halfway down the thigh but not to exceed 15cm from the knee
SHORTS / SPATS FOR WOMEN
- Shorts , Compression pants (spats)colored black , black and White or the belt color are allowed.
SHIRTS / RASH GUARDS
- Rash guards should be made of skin tight elastic material long enough to cover the waist of the shorts, long sleeve or short sleeves only
- Rash guards should be not less than 10% of your Belt color ie Blue belts, Blue color must be part of the rash guard material.
EVENT INFORMATION and REGULATIONS
1.Competitors : please leave the competition area after your match to avoid congestion in the area. BE AT HE EVENT AREA ONE HOUR BEFORE YOUR MATCH SCHEDULE.
2. Undergarments must be worn, Men no Tshirts rash guard allowed under the Gi , Ladies Rash guard is allowed no Sports Bra.
3. Competitors are not allowed to wear groin cups.
4. Knee braces should not contain metal or plastic material.
5. Coaching : No Coaching within the Mat Area, except one Coach is allowed for Children’s Novice matches, or for hearing impaired athletes. Please sit at the table side chair and leave the area after the match.
6. Photographers / Videographers please ask for a Media Badge , no one is allowed in the competition area without a badge.
7. Footwear : All competitors wear slippers , thongs , flip flops , sandals or shoes around the Venue. Do not walk barefoot.
8. Weigh in : If you do not make weight during the official weigh in you can be disqualified
9. Absolute registration :register at the same time you register for your weight class.
10 .Change room :provided wear your Gi or rash guard when in the mall do not walk around with out a shirt.
11. Discipline : Please Observe the commands given by the Guards and the Event staff
12. Awarding : You must receive your medal on the Podium, dressed in Competition attire. One person only to accompany the winners on the stage to receive their medals. No awarding will be made if there are more than one accompanying the medalist. This is for safety reasons.
13. Gi & Rash Guard Checking : Your Gi will be checked prior to the match , pre check your Gi and Belt that it matches the IBJJF requirements. You have one minute to change your Gi if it does not meet the specifications. Short sleeve Rash guards should be body fitting and contain not less than 10 % of your belt colour . Tops or shirts that are not body fitting are not allowed you will be required to change.
14 . Respect the Mall and its patrons keep your area clean and be courteous to others , no swearing or bad language is tolerated. PICK UP YOUR TRASH.