2023 Bicol Regional Open
The Largest and one of the JJFP Official Regional events staged in the Bicol Region creating an event for competitors based here and f tor all athletes to showcase their skills in both Gi and No Gi. The winners of the Blue and Purple Belt Absolute will secure free entry to the Next JJFP National Trials.
Date & Venue : Saturday 10am August 26 , Robinsons Mall Naga City , Event Area
Seminar Gi and No Gi : August 27 11am to 2pm , Churinga Eco Resort Tigaon by 5th degree Black Belt Stephen Kamphuis and Friends – P500
REGISTRATION: Please Click Here to Register.
ALL COMPETITORS MUST CREATE THEIR OWN PROFILE AND REGISTER ON SMOOTHCOMP.
Discount : Gi and No Gi , register at the same time to receive the discount
Kids and Juniors
. Early Bird before Sunday July 23 : P950 discount for No Gi P400
. Normal Registration July 24 up to August 20 ; P1100 discount for No Gi P300
. Late Registration August 21 to 23 : P1200 discount for No Gi P200
. Early Bird before Sunday July 23 ; P1100 discount for No Gi P400 – Absolute P 250
. Normal Registration: July 24 to August 20 ; P1200 discount for No Gi P300 -Absolute P300
. Late Registration August 21 to 23: P1300 discount for No Gi P200 – Absolute P400
PROVISIONAL BRACKETS and MAT SCHEDULE: Released on MONDAY before the Event.
CORRECTION DEADLINE : UP TO Midnight Wednesday August 23 , you can change your entry on Smoothcomp anytime up until this date . Wednesday the Brackets are printed making it difficult to adjust . The following day we attempt to finalise the brackets .
· All Competitor must create their own Smoothcomp account using their email address including Team Entries that are making direct deposits. From this account they can see the brackets match schedule and edit or make changes to their entry. We can approve the registration is not paid online via Smoothcomp .
METHODS OF PAYMENT: DIRECT PAYMENT
· 1. Smoothcomp : Register and pay through Smoothcomp using paypal Registration is not approved until the payment is processed.
OTHER PAYMENTS OPTIONS : Competitors can register at Smooth comp and pay using the options below . Send an email WITH YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP and complete registration details to email@example.com and we will APPROVE your entry .
2. Bank Payment Account; Multiple entries / Team entries / Single entries
Direct deposits : ECD Events Concepts Designs Inc Bank of Commerce, Wack Wack , Petron Station Mandaluyong 111 – 0000 – 2851- 3 Email deposit slip and entries to; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Gcash please email email@example.com we will provide the details
4. Direct payment : single or multiple entries . Pay at KMA Tordesillas St Makati or Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong . Please still create your own Smoothcomp profile and registration. Please provide your email address and full registration details.
REGISTRATION PROBLEMS: To check your registration we will require the email address used, the name registered, competition name , belt , weight , Division ie adults / Masters 1.
For any assistance please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org we can assist you to register . Do not message through facebook.
– Children’s Belts All kids are registered as white belts under their weight class , when creating a profile enter White belt . Male and Female divisions for Children available
– Adults all Belt levels , Juvenile White and Blue Male and Female ,, Masters 1 Male and Female
– JJIF Rules apply except Weigh in before your 1st match on the same day- All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters , Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
– All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters , Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
CONTACT DETAILS : email@example.com
ACCOMODATION : Churinga Eco Resort Tigaon P250 per night Bunk rooms or in Naga City
Eligibility : Amateur MMA Fighter can compete as White belts except in the Novice comp, Judo Black Belts National Team Wrestlers and Professional MMA Fighters must compete as Blue belts
PLEASE CHECK THE PARTICIPANT LIST AFTER REGISTRATION AND EDIT IF INCORRECT
SINGLE ENTRIES : can go to the Podium anytime during the day to receive their medal or be moved to the Absolute Division.