2024 Jager Manila Open Jiu Jitsu Championship Gi and No Gi Kids, Adults, Masters
This event is brought to you by BJJFP in cooperation with Jager, one of the largest organizers of competitions in Korea. In the spirit of cooperation, we wish to bring competitors together to create a larger competition circuit in the Asian region. We look forward to welcoming competitors and referees from Korea in this joint effort to make the best competitions in the region.
In line with growing the sport at the grassroots we have created separate children’s divisions and weight classes for under the age of 6, 9, 12 and 14 year olds.
In addition to the standard IBJJF competition format, we will have a 5-man Team event for Black or Brown Belts weight classes U64kg , U70 kg U77 kg , U83kg U94kg. The team with the most wins will be the Team Champions.
DATE & Venue ; SATURDAY January 13, 9am
COMPETITION FORMAT : Gi competition will start with Children’s divisions. After all the Gi divisions, we will continue with No Gi as soon as the Gi Absolute division have finished. A more detailed schedule will be given after registrations have closed.
REGISTRATION DETAILS :
ALL COMPETITORS MUST CREATE THEIR OWN PROFILE AND REGISTER ON SMOOTHCOMP .
DISCOUNT : Register at the same time for the Gi & No Gi discount.
· Early Bird : P1995 Before Sunday, Dec 26. Discount for No Gi 995 for No Gi – Absolute P650
· Normal up to Sunday Jan 9 : P2200 discount for No Gi P795 No Gi – Absolute P650.
· Late registration up to : Wednesday Midnight P2500 discounts P795 for No Gi – Absolute P700
PROVISIONAL BRACKETS and MAT SCHEDULE: Released on MONDAY Jan 10.
CORRECTION DEADLINE : UP TO Midnight of Wednesday Jan 12. you can change your entry on Smoothcomp anytime up to the deadline.
METHODS OF PAYMENT: DIRECT PAYMENT
· 1. Smoothcomp : Register and pay through Smoothcomp using Paypal. Registration is not approved until the payment is processed.
OTHER PAYMENTS OPTIONS : Competitors can register at Smoothcomp and pay using the options below . Send an email WITH YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP and complete registration details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will APPROVE your entry .
2. Bank Payment Account; Multiple entries / Team entries / Single entries
Direct deposits :
ECD Events Concepts Designs Inc
Bank of Commerce, Wack Wack , Petron Station Mandaluyong
111 – 0000 – 2851- 3
Email deposit slip and entries to; email@example.com
Gcash please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide the details.
4. Direct payment : single or multiple entries. Pay at KMA Tordesillas St Makati or Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong . Please still create your own Smoothcomp profile and registration. Please provide your email address and full registration details.
REGISTRATION PROBLEMS: To check your registration we will require the email address used, the name registered, competition name , belt , weight , Division ie adults / Masters 1.
For any assistance please send us an email email@example.com we can assist you to register . Do not message through facebook.
– Children’s Belts: All kids are registered as white belts under their weight class, when creating a profile enter White belt . Male and Female divisions for Children available
– Adults: all belt levels, Juvenile White and Blue Male and Female, Masters Male and Female 1-4.
– IBJJF Rules apply.
-Weigh in before your 1st match on the same day.
– All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters, Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
– Competitor Attire : No Gi Competitors can only wear Black Shorts and Rash Guards (No Fitted T-shirts) with 10% of the competitor’s belt colour. Gi competitors can only wear White, Black and Blue Gis. Refer to the rulebook for rules that apply for patch placement and length of Gis. Belts should be in good condition.
– All Competitor must create their own Smoothcomp account using their email address including Team Entries that are making direct deposits. From this account they can see the brackets match schedule and edit or make changes to their entry. Any payments not made online through Smoothcomp should send proof of payment and registration details to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
– Eligibility : Amateur MMA Fighter can compete as White belts except in the Novice comp, Judo Black Belts National Team Wrestlers and Professional MMA Fighters must compete as Blue belts.
PLEASE CHECK THE PARTICIPANT LIST AFTER REGISTRATION AND EDIT IF INCORRECT.
SINGLE ENTRIES : can go to the Podium anytime during the day to receive their medal or be moved to the Absolute Division.