2024 South East Asian Jiu Jitsu Gi & No Gi Friendship Games
The 1st Event that focuses on the next generation of fighters . This year we will have Adult Gi and No Divisions for White , Blue and Purple belt Athletes up to Masters 4. It one of the best events in the region for upcoming stars in the region to test themselves . We look forward to the continued support of the BJJ Community making this one of most participated events on the Asian Calendar.
Start 9am Saturday Jan 13, 2024 – All Gi Divisions
Start 9am Saturday Jan 13, 2024 – All No Gi Divisions
VENUE : Ayala Circuit Makati : https://www.ayalamalls.com/main/malls/ayala-circuit
REGISTRATION DETAILS :
ALL COMPETITORS MUST CREATE THIER OWN PROFILE AND REGISTER ON SMOOTHCOMP .
DISCOUNT : Gi and No Gi , register at the same time for the discount.
Adults / Juveniles
· Early Bird : P1995 Before Sunday Dec 3 Discount for No Gi 995 for No Gi – Absolute P650
· After Dec 3 and up to Sunday Jan 8 : P2200 discount for No Gi P795 No Gi – Absolute P650.
· Late registration up to : Wednesday July 10 Midnight P2500 discounts P795 for No Gi – Absolute P750
PROVISIONAL BRACKETS and MAT SCHEDULE: Released on MONDAY Jan 10.
CORRECTION DEADLINE : UP TO Midnight Tuesday Jan 9, you can change your entry on Smoothcomp anytime , Brackets will be released on Wednesday
· All Competitor must create their own Smoothcomp account using their email address including Team Entries that are making direct deposits. From this account they can see the brackets match schedule and edit or make changes to their entry. We can approve the registration is not paid online via Smoothcomp .
METHODS OF PAYMENT: DIRECT PAYMENT
OTHER PAYMENTS OPTIONS : Competitors can register at Smooth comp and pay using the options below . Send an email WITH YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP and complete registration details to email@example.com and we will APPROVE your entry .
2. Bank Payment Account; Multiple entries / Team entries / Single entries
Direct deposits : ECD Events Concepts Designs Inc Bank of Commerce, Wack Wack , Petron Station Mandaluyong 111 – 0000 – 2851- 3 Email deposit slip and entries to; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Gcash please email email@example.com we will provide the details
4. Direct payment : single or multiple entries . Pay at KMA Tordesillas St Makati or Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong . Please still create your own Smoothcomp profile and registration. Please provide your email address and full registration details.
REGISTRATION PROBLEMS: To check your registration we will require the email address used, the name registered, competition name , belt , weight , Division ie adults / Masters 1.
For any assistance please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org we can assist you to register . Do not message through facebook.
– Children’s Belts All kids are registered as white belts under their weight class , when creating a profile enter White belt . Male and Female divisions for Children available
– Adults all Belt levels , Juvenile White and Blue Male and Female ,, Masters Male and Female 1 – 4.
– IBJJF Rules apply Weigh in before your 1st match on the same day- All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters , Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
– All Competitors be at the venue at least one hour prior to the match schedule. Masters , Juniors and children competitors please bring an ID with date or birth details.
– Competitor Attire : No Gi Competitors Black Shorts , Rash Guard no Fitted Tshirts with 10% of the competitors belt colour. Gi competitors White , Black and Blue Gis only IBJJ. F rules apply for patches and length of Gis , belts to be in good condition .
Eligibility : Amateur MMA Fighter can compete as White belts except in the Novice comp, Judo Black Belts National Team Wrestlers and Professional MMA Fighters must compete as Blue belts
PLEASE CHECK THE PARTICIPANT LIST AFTER REGISTRATION IF INCORRECT PLEASE EDIT YOUR DETAILS IN YOUR PROFILE REGISTRATION SINGLE ENTRIES : can go to the Podium anytime during the day to receive their medal or be moved to the Absolute Division.