2022 Philippine Novice Championship
Rules : IBJJF rules apply except no straight footlocks.
We are very pleased to announce that BJJFP will host the 2022 Novice Championships . This competition is dedicated to our valued White belts who want to test their in an exclusive event . We welcome this 1st major event after the Pandemic and look forward to seeing competitors back on the mats.
Divisions : White belt Male Adults , White belt Female Adults , White Belt Male Masters 1, White belt Male Masters 2. Judo Black Belts and experienced Wrestlers must compete as Blue Belts not in the Novice Competition .
Weigh in: Be at the venue 1 hour before your match schedule see the schedule below . You will be called by name .
Please Note : ~ – No food is allowed or sold at the venue . Rooms 204 & 205 have been allocated for us to use for refreshments and relaxation . Bring your own food and drinks and eat only in Rooms 204 & 205 – Spectators are allowed in the venue – Park at Market Market there may not be enough parking at the venue.
MATCH SCHEDULE : click link http://www.grapplingcontests.com/draws/noviceandnationalsmay22/MatSchedule.pdf
BRACKETS click link http://www.grapplingcontests.com/draws/noviceandnationalsmay22/NoviceBrackets.pdf
|Birth date||Masters / Adults|
|M 1||White, 30 – 35|
|M 2||White; 36- 40|
EVENT INFORMATION and REGULATIONS IBJJF Rules apply
Basic Rules : The following techniques are not allowed . No Foot locks of any kind , Wrist locks, Jumping to guard. Please visit www.ibjjf.com for the rules applicable to White belts.
1.Competitors : please leave the competition area after your match to avoid congestion in the area. BE AT THE EVENT AREA ONE HOUR BEFORE YOUR MATCH SCHEDULE.
2.Attire : Undergarments must be worn, Men no Tshirts rash guard allowed under the Gi , Ladies Rash guard is allowed no Sports Bra. Check your Gi for the correct position of the patches and the quality of your Belt it should not be frayed and reach the length as prescribed by IBJJF .
3. Not Allowed : Competitors are not allowed to wear groin cups.. Knee braces should not contain metal or plastic material. Gi & No Gi no slippery creams or oils allowed on the body or hair.
4. Coaching : No Coaching within the Mat Area, except one Coach is allowed for Children’s or Novice matches, or for hearing impaired athletes. Please sit at the table side chairs and leave the area after the match with the competitor.
5. Photographers / Videographers please ask for a Media Badge , no one is allowed in the competition area without a badge.
6. Footwear : All competitors wear slippers , thongs , flip flops , sandals or shoes around the Venue. Do not walk barefoot the dirt transfers to the mat.
7. Weigh in : If you do not make weight during the official weigh in you will be disqualified.
8. Absolute registration :register at the same time you register for your weight class. A penalty will apply if you register after you have registered for your weight class.
9 .Change room / Toilet :Situated outside the venue , wear your Gi or rash guard when in the College not walk around with out a shirt. Do not change in Public and always wear a shirt.
10. Discipline : Please Observe the commands given by the Guards and the Event staff
11. Awarding : You must receive your medal on the Podium, dressed in Competition attire. You can not get your medal after the awarding ceremony. One person only to accompany the medalists on stage to receive their medals. No awarding can be made if there are more than one other person accompanying the medalist. This is for safety reasons.
12. Gi & Rash Guard Checking : Your Gi will be checked prior to the match , pre check your Gi and Belt that it matches the IBJJF requirements. You have one minute to change your Gi if it does not meet the specifications. Short sleeve Rash guards only they should be body fitting and contain not less than 10 % of your belt colour . Tops or shirts that are not body fitting are not allowed you will be required to change.
13 . Treston College : We are very grateful for the use of the Venue , Please Respect the staff , follow the instruction given by the Guards and Comp Officials , please keep your area clean and be courteous to others , no swearing or bad language is tolerated. PICK UP YOUR TRASH. We want to project a good image of ourselves and the sport.
14. Eligibility : White Belts only. Judo Black Belts that hold No rank in BJJ are not allowed to compete as White Belts, National Team wrestlers are also excluded.
Competition Date : May 28, 2022
Venue: Treston College the Fort Taquig. Address: University Parkway District, 32nd Street Corner, C-5, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila Date Saturday May 28 , 9am PARKING: Please note there is limited parking at Treston , we advise competitors to park at Market Market
Registration Fees : Early Bird discount P1495 before Sunday May 8. After May 8, P1795
Registration links : Registration is closed we have exceeded the number of competitors.
Deadlines : No Corrections after May 23. You can correct your entry anytime before May 24
Competitor List : Please check your name , weight and team are correct. http://www.grapplingcontests.com/asiacompetitors.php
- No Corrections or Entries after the deadline
- Match Schedule / Brackets released Wednesday before the competition.
- Check your entry on the competitor list after registration on the competitor list
Competition fee: Early bird P1495 After May 8 P1795 All competitors can register in the Absolute . add P500
Payment has to be made online or to the account specified.
Team payment made directly to the bank account must include the fighter’s name, team and category and a copy of the receipt.
Enquiries / Corrections; firstname.lastname@example.org
Corrections can be made anytime before the Payment deadline NOT AFTER THE DEADLINE. Please use the email address above, no texts , phone calls or facebook messages. Please send only one email we will respond.
Registrations are processed only after payment has been received.
1. Online registration – click the registration links
For your registration to be processed you must pay at the same time that you register, follow the links after registration.
2. Direct deposit – for multiple or Team entries only
You must email your deposit slip with your entries at the same time.
Events Concepts Designs Inc.
Bank of Commerce,
Email deposit slip and entries to; email@example.com
Pay at KMA
Tordesillas St Makati or
Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong
Contact details; Tel (02) 8551 -4449
Email to Mike; firstname.lastname@example.org
Start writing or type / to choose a block
Start writing or type / to choose a block