Gi & Nogi Submission Only
Upcoming Regional Events
JJFP Philippine NAtionals
ADCC National Open
VENUE & DATE:
November 16, SM Mall of Asia
GI DRESS CODE
1. All Black Blue and White Gis allowed
2. See the IBJJF Rules for placement of patches
NO GI DRESS CODE :
Shorts for Men
1. Board Shorts Black or Black & White color , and or the belt color are acceptable/
2. 2. No Spats for Men that exceed the length of the shorts under the shorts
3. Shorts should not contain, pockets, zippers, plastics or metals that could harm a opponent.
4. Short Length halfway down the thigh but not to exceed 15cm from the knee
SHORTS / SPATS FOR WOMEN
1. Shorts , Compression pants (spats)colored black , black and White or the belt color are allowed.
SHIRTS / RASH GUARDS
1. Rash guards should be made of skin tight elastic material long enough to cover the waist of the shorts, long sleeve or short sleeves only
2. Rash guards should be not less than 10% of your Belt color ie Blue belts, Blue color must be part of the rash guard material.
1. Competitors are not allowed to wear groin cups.
2. No Greasy substances on the body or hair
3. Undergarments must be worn
4. Knee braces should not contain metal or plastic material.
5. No Coaching within the Mat Area
6. Photographer / Videographers please ask for a Media Badge
7. All competitors wear shoes around the Venue.
8. If you do not make weight you may be disqualified,
9. Absolute registration must be made when you register for your weight class , No Absolute registrations allowed on the day.
10 ,Change room provided
Registration / Fees / Info
REGISTRATION AND FEES :
Discount applies only to Gi & No Gi event , Masters & Adults are considered two divisions
• Rates & Fees : Asia Pacific Gi and No Gi,
• Before October 27 - P1595 plus P695 for 2nd Comp (Gi / No Gi) Absolute add P400 for each event
• After October 27 - P1895 plus P795 add P400 for Absolute for each event
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES AND CORRECTIONS
• Monday November 11
• No Corrections or Entries after Mon November 11.
• Match Schedule / Brackets released Wednesday Nov 13
NOTE: It is the obligation of all competitors to check your entry prior to the Correction deadline sees the Competitor list (details adjusted anytime before the deadline) not after the deadline.
We do not check emails after the deadline; this period is when the brackets and schedules are synchronized
one change affects the entire schedule.
• Registrations are processed only after payment has been received.
1. Online registration - click the registration links
For your registration to be processed you must pay at the same time that you register, follow the links after registration.
2. Direct deposit - for multiple or Team entries only
You must email your deposit slip with your entries at the same time.
ECD Events Concepts and Designs
Bank of Commerce,
111 - 00 - 0027533
Email deposit slip and entries to; email@example.com
3. Direct payment
Pay at KMA
Tordesillas St Makati or
Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong
Contact details ; Tel Joshua (02) 8551 -4449
Email to Mike ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Brackets & Mat Schedule
MATCH SCHEDULE / BRACKETS;
Please check and arrive one hour before your Match schedule
All competitors to be at the Venue one hour prior to your Match time.
Schedule will show match time by division and Mat number.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation of the Philippines