2020 JJFP Philippine Gi / No Gi, Friday May 1
2020 JJFP Bicol Open No Gi , Friday May 1
The Jiu Jitsu Federation of the Philippine (JJFP) cordially invites all BJJ Teams to participate in the 2020 Bicol Gi and No Gi Open. As part of JJFP Regional Competition program we are proud to be able to host this event in the Bicol region.
Registration and Fees:
Early Payment : Before P595 Gi ,No Gi P595 After April 18 P795 Gi P 795 No Gi
Registration links : Gi
Competitor List : Click Link http://www.grapplingcontests.com/asiacompetitors.php
Deadline for Entries and Corrections
For Corrections please send an email only No text / phone calls or Facebook messages
Email to: email@example.com Subject: “ Corrections “
Include your Full Name, Event ID, the Event is it GI or No GI, Team name and the changes required.
A confirmation email will be sent
Match Schedule; Released prior to the event
Please check and arrive one hour before your Match schedule
GI Dress Code / Change room / Showers provided
- All Black , Blue and White Gis allowed
- See the IBJJF Rules for placement of patches
- Please pick up your trash, lets leave a good impression and a clean venue.
- CHANGE ROOM : Male and Female behind the stage down the stairs a toilet is in each room
Please note: Wear shoes around the mat area; do not walk around with bare feet the dirt transfers to the mat.
Always wear a shirt, we are in a shopping Center not your Gym
No Gi Dress Code :
Shorts for Men
- Board Shorts Black or Black & White color , and or the belt color are acceptable/
- 2. No Spats for Men that exceed the length of the shorts under the shorts
- Shorts should not contain, pockets, zippers, plastics or metals that could harm a opponent.
- Short Length halfway down the thigh but not to exceed 15cm from the knee
Shorts / Spats for Women
- Shorts , Compression pants (spats)colored black , black and White or the belt color are allowed.
Shirts / Rash Guards
- Rash guards should be made of skin tight elastic material long enough to cover the waist of the shorts, long sleeve or short sleeves only
- Rash guards should be not less than 10% of your Belt colour ie Blue belts, Blue colour must be part of the rash guard material.
EVENT INFORMATION and REGULATIONS
1.Competitors : please leave the competition area after your match to avoid congestion in the area. BE AT HE EVENT AREA ONE HOUR BEFORE YOUR MATCH SCHEDULE.
2. Proper Attire :Undergarments must be worn, Men no Tshirts rash guard allowed under the Gi , Ladies Rash guard is allowed no Sports Bra. Please check the Gi / No Gi clothing requirements above.
3. Accessories : Competitors are not allowed to wear groin cups. Knee braces should not contain metal or plastic material. Slippery substances such as hair gel or massage oils are not allowed .
4. Coaching : No Coaching within the Mat Area, except one Coach is allowed for Children’s Novice matches, or for hearing impaired athletes. Please sit at the table side chair and leave the area after the match.
5. Photographers / Videographers please ask for a Media Badge , no one is allowed in the competition area without a badge.
6. Footwear : All competitors wear slippers , thongs , flip flops , sandals or shoes around the Venue. Do not walk barefoot.
6. Weigh in : If you do not make weight during the official weigh in you can be disqualified. Be at the event area One hour prior to your match schedule.
8. Absolute registration :Register at the same time you register for your weight class.
9 .Change room :provided wear your Gi or rash guard when in the mall do not walk around with out a shirt.
10. Discipline : Please Observe the commands given by the Guards and the Event staff
11. Awarding : You must receive your medal on the Podium, dressed in Competition attire. One person only to accompany the winners on the stage to receive their medals. No awarding will be made if there are more than one accompanying the medalist. This is for safety reasons.
12 . Shopping Mall requirements : Please Respect the Mall and its patrons, keep your area tidy such as gym bags and Clothing, be courteous to others , no swearing or bad language is tolerated. PICK UP YOUR TRASH.
Venue & Date : To be announced , Bicol Eco Farm Resort
National Road , San Antonio , Tigaon, Bicol Entrance fee P100 for Adults P50 for Kids including competitors . Includes access to the Pool and Showers, Drinks and Food can be purchased at the Farm.