2023 ASIA PACIFIC GI CHAMPIONSHIPS (IBJJF rules ) & ASIA PACIFIC NO GI SUBMISSION CHAMPIONSHIPS October 21 Gi , October 22 No Gi , 9am each day.
VENUE : Ayala Circuit Makati ( Activity Center ) On behalf of the BJJ community we wish to thank Ayala Circuit Makati and the staff for their continued support of the sport of Jiu Jitsu. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ayala+Malls+Circuitfirstname.lastname@example.org,121.0197107,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x82cd1c6ad319db5e!8m2!3d14.5729953!4d121.0197107
The 2023 Asia Pacific Gi Championships will be held under IBJJF rules. We look forward to continuing this success with the support of the teams and players in the region.This year more divisions have been added both Male / Female Children’s division and Junior divisions. Male / Female Masters up to Masters 4.
The Asia Pacific Submission No Gi Championships is the 1st Submission only major BJJ International in the region . We look forward to continuing this success with the support of the teams and players in the region.This year more divisions have been added both Male / Female Children’s division and Junior divisions. Male / Female Masters up to Masters 4.
VENUE and DATE : Ayala Circuit Makati
– Saturday October 21 , Gi and Sunday October 22, No Gi – 9am both day
REGISTRATION DETAILS ; Check your details after registration and make any corrections if required. All Competitor must create their own Smoothcomp.com account and profile.
DISCOUNT APPLIES FOR : GI & No Gi Register at the same time
- Early Bird : P1995 before September 24 , No Gi Discount less P995 , Absolute P600
- After September 24 up to October 15. P2200 No Gi Discount P895 , Absolute P600.
- Late Registration up to Wednesday October 18 ; P2500 No Gi Discount P685 Absolute P700
- CORRECTION DEADLINE : Wednesday October 18
- PROVISIONAL BRACKETS : will be released for competitors to check on Monday October 16
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
1. Direct payment through Smoothcomp as you register using paypal. Registration is approved only after payment has been processed
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS : Please send your deposit slip along with your full registration details , weight Team belt division comp name and Gi or No Gi , Smoothcomp email address so we can the approve your registration.
2. Bank Payment Account ; Multiple entries / Team Entries / Single entries
- Direct Deposits : ECD Designs and Concepts Inc
- Bank of Commerce , Account 111 – 0000 – 2581 – 3
- Wack Wack Petron Station , Shaw Blvd
3. Gcash ; Please email email@example.com for the details
4. Direct payments : Pay at KMA Tordesilas St, Salcedo Makati do not forget to include your smoothcomp email address and full registration details.
COMPETITOR INFORMATION; Weigh in before the 1st Match
- Asia Pacific Gi International Open , IBJJ rules apply including match times penalties and point allocation
- Asia Pacific NO GI Submission Championships. Win by submission or advantages for Submission attempts only no points are awarded for positions.
- Definition of an advantage for Submission; There must be a visible defence , the opponent must be in danger of being submitted before an advantage is awarded.
MATCH TIMES FOR NO GI SUBMISSION ONLY
- Adults White / Blue belts 5 mins plus one min overtime for equal or no score
- Adults Purple / Brown 6 mins plus one minute overtime if there are equal or no advantages
- Adults Black 7 mins plus one minute overtime if there are equal or no advantages
- Masters all belts 5 mins plus one min overtime if there are equal or no advantages
- Overtime ; if a match is a draw a one minute overtime will be called the athletes will remain in the same position.
- Overtime :The Referee will say ” Freeze ” Athletes must remain the same position until its clear before restarting the match
ELIGIBILITY : Professional MMA Fighters, Judo Black Belts and National Team Wrestlers must compete as Blue Belts.
Academy/Team Name: Competitors are responsible to ensure they have registered under the correct academy/team name. Once registration is completed this cannot be altered.
DIVISION CHANGES : Division changes may be made online through Smoothcomp. This must be completed on or before the CORRECTION DEADLINE .
REGISTRATION DETAILS ON : Smoothcomp.com
Corrections and Editing of your entry can be made at Smoothcomp prior to the Bracket Deadline.