The 2023 South East Asian Friendship Games is the new event in the region, open to all competitors in White , Blue and Purple Belt Divisions only , including Kids ,Juniors and Master M1 and M2 . The skills and future of the sport depends on the next generation of competitors and this event is designed to showcase and provide more opportunities to develop these skills in our community .
VENUE : Ayala Circuit Makati (Activity Center) On behalf of the BJJ community we wish to thank Ayala Circuit Makati and the staff for their continued support of the sport of Jiu Jitsu. IBJJF Rules apply for both Gi and No Gi.
Date : Saturday January 28
All Gi and No Gi Divisions will be held on Saturday
- REGISTRATION DETAILS AND FEES : Registration Deadline Sunday January 22
- Weigh In same day before your match , IBJJF weight classes
- Discounted rates before Sunday January 8
- Before Monday January 9 Single entry P1795
- Two Events Gi / No Gi add P795 to your entry fee of P1795
- Absolute add P600 for Gi and add P 600 for No Gi
- After Sunday January 8 , Single entry P1995
- Two Events Gi / No Gi add P995 to your entry fee of P1995
- Absolute add P600 for Gi and P600 for No Gi
- Double entries : Adults & Masters are two divisions P1795 or P1995 for each division
- No refunds allowed after registrations , transfer of registration to team mates is allowed only before the Registration deadline January 22. No refunds if you register for Absolute and decide not to compete .
- Absolute registration: click yes at the bottom of the page after you have registered for your division. No Absolute registrations on the day no refunds for Absolute entries.
REGISTRATION :Last Day to register Sunday January 22 ; Registrations may close earlier if we reach full capacity.
REGISTRATION CLOSED Please confirm your registration details CHECK THE COMPETITOR LIST BELOW IF YOUR REGISTRATION IS MISSING EMAIL : email@example.com Include your full name , Age is Adult / Masters , Weight , Belt , Gender , Team , Divisions ie Gi / No Gi and Absolute . INCLUDE THE PAYMENT ADVICE
Competitor list by name :http://www.grapplingcontests.com/asiacompetitors.php
Competitor list by division: : http://www.grapplingcontests.com/asiacompetitor
Gi & No Gi BRACKETS Competition Day Jan 28 ;Copy the link below http://www.grapplingcontests.com/Jan23/FriendshipBrackets.pdf
Match Schedule By Mat ; http://www.grapplingcontests.com/Jan23/FriendShipSchedule.pdf Match Schedule by Division : http://www.grapplingcontests.com/Jan23/FriendShipScheduleByDivision.pdf
Corrections : Last Day Monday January 23 : firstname.lastname@example.org How to Make a Correction: If your entry is missing or you have any changes please Email immediately to email@example.com With your email please include your payment advice or for paypal your email account , Full name , Division Adults / Masters, Gender , Belt , Weight class, Absolute YES or NO . Enquiry Correction: Please do not request a Correction after the deadline when the brackets and match schedule have already been released. Corrections can be made any time before the deadline.
- COMPETITION INFORMATION
- Team Registration Form: Below at the bottom of the page
- Gi & No-Gi MATCH SCHEDULE : By Number of competitors , Mat number and time : Be at the venue one hour before the schedule.Competition is Saturday
- WEIGH IN GI & NO GI before your 1ST Match if you do not make weight you will be disqualified but we allow you to compete in the Open weight if you have registered.
- Match Schedule : The competition will start on January 28 at 9am ,e
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : :After registration check the competitor link below that the entry is correct .Make sure your team name is included. It is the obligation of all competitors to click the competitor lost to make sure the registration is correct immediately after you have registered. If your name does not appear send an email immediately with all your registration and payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org COMPETITOR CHECK LIST : Please check the following ;
- Team name has been entered
- Correct spelling of your name
- Correct weight and belt division
- Did you register for the Absolute
- All competitors must be vaccinated except children
- Weigh in on the day prior to your 1st match
- If you do not make weight you will be disqualified and ineligible to fight in your division and the open.
- Juniors , Masters and Kids are required to show a copy of an ID showing their date of birth (do not bring originals and keep the document after it has been seen at the weigh in).
- Kids belts are all classified in the registration as white belts there are no separate belt categories for children
- Medals : Gold , Silver and two Bronze medals for all divisions
- IBJJF Rules apply ; Straight foot locks are allowed for White belts.
- CATEGORIES BELOW ( Masters can compete in an age below but not in the age group above their age ie M1 can not compete in M2 divisions)
|2010 & before||Kids age 13 and below||Mixed belts|
|2006 & before||Junior||White/Blue div age14-17|
|M 1||White,Blue,Purple, 30 – 35|
|M 2||White,Blue, Purple , 36- 40|
PAYMENT METHODS : CLOSED Registrations are processed only after payment has been received.
- Online registration – click the registration links. For your registration to be processed you must pay at the same time that you register, follow the links after registration. Registrations without payment are not processed.
- Bank Payment Account; Multiple entries / Team entries only not single entries
- Direct deposits ie Gcash do not go thru the Registration system so it is not processed we need all the info such as Team , Competitors name , Belt , Weight , Male / Female.
ECD Events Concepts Designs Inc
Bank of Commerce,
Wack Wack , Petron Station
111 – 0000 – 2851-
Email deposit slip and entries to; email@example.com
- Direct payment : single or multiple entries .
Pay at KMA
Tordesillas St Makati or
Wack Wack Gym Mandaluyong
Email to Mike; firstname.lastname@example.org
- VENUE DRESS CODE and RULES
- Wear a T shirt or rash guard at all times around the venue we are in a shopping center not the gym .
- CHANGE ROOM : Male and Female are provided behind the stage
- Use Footwear around the mat area to avoid brining dirt onto the Mats
- Please do not block the aisle ways and sit around shop frontages
GI AND NO GI ATTIRE: inspection is made prior to the match to ensure competition clothing meets the standards set by IBJJF see the rules section for further information at ibjjf.com. Head dress cab be worn by female competitors.
- Gi ATTIRE : must be of uniform colour , of sufficient length ie the sleeves should be 5cm from wrist when arms are extended forward, the jacket must reach the athletes thigh area , pants need to reach the ankles. Only female competitors can wear a rash guard under the Gi. Undergarments must be worn , Gi must be clean and the belt and Gi in good condition .
- Gi inspection will verify whether the following official measurements are met: GI lapel thickness (1.3 cm), width of GI collar (5 cm), opening of sleeve at full extension (7 cm).Click to zoom imageOTHER REQUIREMENTS
- PATCHES may only be affixed in authorized regions of the GI, as depicted in the IBJJF Rules Book. They should be of cotton fabric and properly seamed.
- NO GI RASH GUARDS Both genders must wear a shirt of elastic material (skin tight) long enough to cover the torso all the way to the waistband of the shorts, colored black, white, or black and white, and with at least 10% of the rank color(belt) to which the athlete belongs. Shirts 100% the color of the athlete’s rank (belt) are also permitted.
- NO GI SHORTS FOR MEN : Board shorts colored black, white, black and white, and/or the color of the rank (belt) to which the athlete belongs, without pockets or with the pockets stitched completely shut, without buttons, exposed drawstrings, zippers or any form of plastic or metal that could present a risk to the opponent, long enough to cover at least halfway down the thigh, and no longer than the knee.
- Also permitted are compression shorts made of elastic material (skin tight) worn beneath the shorts, in the colors black, white, black and white, and/or the color of the rank (belt) to which the athlete belongs
- NO GI SHORTS FOR WOMEN : Shorts, compression pants (skin-tight spats) and/or compression shorts colored black, white, black and white, and/or the color of the rank (belt) to which the athlete belongs. The shorts must not have pockets or have the pockets stitched completely shut, must not have buttons, zippers or any kind of plastic or metal that could present a risk to the opponent, and must be long enough to cover halfway down the thigh and no longer than the knee.
- GI AND RASH GUARD CHECKING : Your Gi will be checked prior to the match , pre check your Gi and Belt that it matches the IBJJF requirements. You have one minute to change your Gi if it does not meet the specifications. Short sleeve Rash guards only they should be body fitting and contain not less than 10 % of your belt colour . Tops or shirts that are not body fitting are not allowed you will be required to change.
EVENT INFORMATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Competitors : please leave the competition area after your match to avoid congestion in the area. BE AT THE EVENT AREA ONE HOUR BEFORE YOUR MATCH SCHEDULE.
- Not Allowed : Competitors are not allowed to wear groin cups.. Knee braces should not contain metal or plastic material. Gi & No Gi no slippery creams or oils allowed on the body or hair.
- Coaching : No Coaching within the Mat Area, except one Coach is allowed for Children’s or Novice matches, or for hearing impaired athletes. Please sit at the table side chairs and leave the area after the match.
- Photographers / Videographers please ask for a Media Badge , no one is allowed in the competition area without a badge.
- Change room / Toilet :Situated behind the stage down the stairs , wear your Gi or rash guard when in the mall do not walk around with out a shirt. Do not change in Public and always wear a shirt.
- Discipline : Please Observe the commands given by the Guards and the Event staff
- Awarding : You must receive your medal on the Podium, dressed in Competition attire. Can not receive your medal after the awarding ceremony. Single medalist can pick up their medals as per announcer.
- Ayala Mall : We are very grateful for the use of the Mall , Respect the Mall and its patrons , follow the instructions given by the Guards and Comp Officials , please keep your area clean and be courteous to others , no swearing or bad language is tolerated. PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH. We want to project a good image of ourselves and the sport.
- Eligibility : Black Belts Adult competitors in Judo and National Team Wrestlers – Register as Blue Belts in the Adult Divisions or if you Qualify as a Master register in the Purple belt division Masters Division in both Gi and No Gi .
- Accomodations Near The Competition Venue: Lub d Makati, in collaboration with BJJFP, is offering 15% off on all room categories. Just use the Promo Code “BJJ” when booking a room.
2023 Team Registration Form